Countryside Alarms is a family-owned and family-oriented company. We are looking for qualified personnel in a variety of career positions.
As an ESD Distributor for Silent Knight / Farenhyt and a Honeywell Security Dealer with our Central Station, Countryside offers a wide variety of employment opportunities in administration, construction, installation, maintenance and repair.
Our office and operations center is located in Mount Holly, Vermont in the center of the southern major ski & lake resort areas.
Vermont is a unique state, where you can bring up a family away from the stress of the city life, and in the center of the resort activates. Unlike working in the resort industry, time off is when the resorts are slow. Countryside working hours are full- time, year round with flexible hours and Comp Time benefits. This allows the employee to work a 5 day week with two days off together.
- 70% Health Insurance for family.
- Comp time based on years worked.
- Continue education, On Job Training, and other training done at our operation center in Mount Holly.
- We have office jobs all 3 shifts, and 365 days a year.
- Field jobs are usually M-F 52 weeks a year, with additional salary for on call duty.
- We pay double time for Holidays.
- Employer-contributed retirement plan for employees.
Part-Time Employment Opportunities:
We are offering a 12-week basic training program with a wage to start at $15.00 per hour. After the 12-week program, we pay $17.50 per hour for part time office staff. Part timers are also eligible for the employer contribution retirement program.